The Alabama Rig™️ looks like a feast of fresh shad, tempting even the most finicky fish. Designed for ultralight fishing. It lets you present all sorts of baits in many different ways.
IF YOU AREN'T THROWING ONE OF THESE, THEN YOU ARE MISSING OUT.
The shiny sinkers beneath the rig flash, even mimicking air bubbles just like a school of shad, making strikes hard to resist.
- Equipped with five super-strong, heat-treated stainless steel wires to ensure strength, flexibility, and durability with brilliant color to capture fish's attention.
- High-quality snaps and swivels convenient to rig it with a variety of lures
- Equipped with rotating metal sequins, create nice moves and constantly flash to attract fish.
- Can be rigged to resemble a small school of baitfish by attaching swimbaits or can be shaped to fish crankbaits, frogs, spinnerbaits, or soft plastics.
- Lightweight to carry, a great addition to your fishing tools. You are worth it!
The fish will love it. You’ll love it too. It's the perfect, proven way to catch bass all day long.
HOW DO YOU SPREAD OUT ITS ARMS?
Pull the arm that's on the bottom straight down at about 45 degrees. Do the same to the other 4, space them evenly with the two lower ones mirroring each other as well as the top two.
WHAT TYPE OF LURES DO YOU ADD?
It all depends on the species of fish you're targeting. You can use one set of lures for Bass, another for Trout. As long as your lures are attractive enough, a school of them will easily draw any big game fish in like a magnet to you.